Marvelous Musicales provide and opportunity for music students of all ages to perform on Broomfield Auditorium stage and utilize the “Audi’s” grand piano, either by piano solo performance or accompaniment. If last year is any indication, a wide range of solo instruments, singers and pianists will perform this season. Folk, jazz, classical and contemporary music are welcome along with musical theater. Musicales are held three times a season, in October, February and April on Saturday in the afternoon.
Broomfield Auditorium, 4:00 p.m.
October 20, 2012
February 2, 2013
April 13, 2013
October 19, 2013
February 15, 2014
April 19, 2014
October 18, 2014
Send e-mail registration to Carol Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks before the performance date. Registrations are not accepted by telephone. Name the particular Musicale on the Subject Line. For example, October 17, 2009 Marvelous Musicale.
The following information is required:
1. Full name of player - name your instrument.
2. Level of performer - Beginner 1,2,3, Intermediate 1,2,3, Advanced 1,2,3, Professional
3. Full name of accompanist and instrument to be played
4. Full TITLE of PIECE to be played
5. Full name of composer
6. The length of the "timed piece" if it is Intermediate, Advanced, or Professional level. The piece may not be longer than 4 minutes.
Arrive by 3:15 p.m if you wish to try your instrument on stage.
Accompanists are not provided.
ALL types and styles of music, ALL instrumentation, and ALL ages are welcome.
Selections should be approximately 3 minutes long or less so we can
have at least 20 participants on each program. Teachers are encouraged to perform. Please dress appropriately out of respect for this lovely venue and
the seriousness of the occasion. (Ex: no flip-flops)